From Recife: Maragogi Beach Day Trip4 Reviews
Make the most of your trip to Recife with a visit to the stunning resort town of Maragogi, also known as the Brazilian Caribbean. Spend the day sunbathing, ride around on a buggy, admire the natural pools of Galés, or snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
- Visit the stunning resort town of Maragogi, also known as the Brazilian Caribbean
- Swim in crystal clear waters and snorkel in search of marine life
- Admire the natural pools of Galés or take a sail around the shoreline
- Explore the region on your own, at your own leisure
DescriptionYour beach adventure begins with pickup from your hotel in Recife and heads towards Maragogi, also known as the Brazilian Caribbean. Arrive at the resort town and feel immersed in the vibrant yet peaceful atmosphere of this coastal location. The first stop of the day is Burgalhau beach, where you can set up camp for the day at the local operator’s base point. From here you can make your plan of action for the day and decide what activities you want to do with the help of your friendly guides. There’s plenty to see and do in Maragogi and the day is yours to enjoy. Spend some time soaking up the sunshine on the stunning white sandy beaches, then cool off in the refreshing sea. Pickup a snorkel set and go in search of marine life in the crystal clear waters, or hop on board a boat for a sail around the shoreline. You can also opt to visit the Galés of Maragogi, a set of stunning natural pools just 6 km from the coast, or rent a buggy and head off for an exploration of your own. At the end of the afternoon, head back to the base point for the return trip to Recife.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels in Recife Shared regular tour or private tour (depending on option chosen) Professional tour guide (language based on option chosen) Food and drinks Optional Galés tour that can be arranged on the day (around BRL 80 per person) Optional buggy ride that can be arranged on the day (around BRL 65 per person) Optional sailing tour that can be arranged on the day (around BRL 65 per person)
- • Please be aware that a visit to the natural pools of Galés is dependent on the tide. This means it is only bookable on the day. In addition, the Environmental Preservation Society only permits a limited number of visitors per day • At the time of booking, please inform the local operator of your ID or passport number along with the full names of all participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability