Recife 1-Day Tour to Porto Galinhas
Visit the beautiful beaches of Porto Galinhas, and escape to paradise for a whole day! Relish in the opportunity to bask under the sun, swim in the crystal-clear waters of natural pools and the ocean, and explore the area's stunning ecological trails.
Are you a business owner in Recife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Recife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover why Porto Galinhas has been voted the best beach destination in Brazil for 8 years in a row
- Relish in the opportunity to swim with tropical fish in the South Atlantic Ocean
- Relax in the crystal clear waters of the surrounding natural pools
- Get direct access to extreme watersports available in the area
DescriptionTake a 1-day excursion from Recife to Porto Galinhas, a beautiful tropical paradise, and find out why it has been voted Brazil's top beach destination choice for 8 years in a row. Access the beautiful beach resort, and spend the entire day basking under the South American sun, relaxing in the crystal clear waters of the surrounding natural pools, swimming among tropical fish in the waters of the South Atlantic Ocean, or exploring the area's stunning ecological trails. If you wish for more entertainment, you can always choose to go on a Jangada (traditional fishing rafts) tour, or take a buggy trip to the nearby beaches of Pontal de Maracaípe and Muro Alto – at your own expense. Enjoy the serenity of a beautiful traditional Brazilian fishing village, and take advantage of a full day of relaxation in pure paradise.
IncludesRound trip transfer from most Recife area hotels Professional tour guide Food and Beverages Optional Jangada boat ride by natural pools Optional Diving Tour Optional Buggy Tour
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a swimsuit, sandals, a towel and hiking boots or tennis shoes.
- Your exact pick-up location and time will be advised upon the reconfirmation of your tour. All bookings must be made no later than 48 hours prior to the activity date.
- Optional Jangada boat ride by the natural pools - Value: BRL 15,00
- Optional Diving - Value: BRL 100,00
- Optional Buggy Tour - Value: BRL 200.00 - for up to 04 people
- Hippocampus project entrance: BRL 12,00
- Optional ride values are approximated and subject to change without notice. Tickets must be purchased at the place of the tour. Please ask for more information about these services with your tour guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Full-Day Shopping & Cachaça Tour
Whether you want to hit the shopping mall, seek out a bargain or pick-up some unique souvenirs or handcrafts of famous artists of Pernambuco. This tour will be a great opFrom $66.00
- Best Seller
Pernambuco: Carneiros Beach Day Tour with Catamaran Ride
Immerse yourself in a tropical paradise as you explore the stunning white sands of Carneiros beach and marvel at the coastline chocked full of coconut trees and calm crysFrom $39.00
Full-Day Caruaru and Nova Jerusalém Theater Tour
Get right to the heart of Pernambuco's folk traditions in this full-day excursion to Caruaru and the Nova Jerusalém open-air theater. Rummage through the handmade treasuFrom $75.00
Recife Boat Tour with Transfers
Cruise along the Capibaribe River in Recife and experience the "Brazilian Venice" by water. Ride to Santo Antonio, Recife Antigo and Boa Vista islands passing bridges and3 ReviewsFrom $60.00
- Best Seller
Recife & Olinda Tour in Spanish & Portuguese, English Option
Explore some of the first areas of Brazil to be settled by the Portuguese on a full-day tour of colonial Recife and Olinda, home to Brazil's most popular Carnival. Visit16 ReviewsFrom $27.00
Olinda City Tour and Instituto Ricardo Brennand
Explore one of the best-preserved colonial cities in Brazil on a 5-hour guided tour of Olinda from Recife. See landmark attractions with a guide, including the panoramic2 ReviewsFrom $75.00
Recife Airport: 1-Way and Round-Trip Shared Transfers
Your arrival in Recife will be convenient and worry-free with this shared airport transfer. A friendly member of staff will meet you at Recife Airport and you’ll soon bFrom $26.00
Airport to Porto de Galinhas Transfer
Take the stress and uncertainty to get to your hotel, with this easy way out! Enjoy the best transportation from Recife Airport to all Porto de Galinhas and Muro Alto hotFrom $130.00
Shopping Paço AlfândegaRecife-Antigo---Old-Recife, Recife
The original building belonged to the religious order of the São Felipe Nery (St. Philip Neri) monastery. The historic building is now a modern shopping mall but preserv
Paço do Frevo (Frevo Palace)Recife-Antigo---Old-Recife, Recife
A new home for frevo funs opened its doors at the Praça do Arsenal in the Recife neighborhood. Is a museum that also works as a research center.............